Last Updated: July 7, 2014
3. USING THE SERVICE. The Service allows users to interact with valet parking locations or to manage a valet parking location using our technology. To use the Service, you must first create an account on our Site with a unique user name and password. You are responsible for all use of the Service that occurs under your user account.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR MESSAGE CONTENT. We assume no liability whatsoever for the content of the resource you use at the Service. If you use the Service to present information that could allow someone to determine the location or a identity of a child remove it from the lessons. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to block any resource that we reasonably believe may subject us, our service providers or our users to liability.
5. FEES. Any fees that the Company may charge you for the Application or Service, are due immediately and are non-refundable. This no refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your usage, our decision to terminate your usage, disruption caused to our Application or Service either planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing - Please note the pricing information published on the website may not reflect the prevailing pricing. The Company, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for our Service or Application, as we deem necessary for our business. We encourage you to check back at our website periodically if you are interested about how we charge for the Service of Application.
6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THE SERVICE. You agree not to:
7. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE (AND ANY CONTENT, FEATURES, APPLICATIONS, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR MADE AVAILBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) “AS IS.” WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE OR SECURE. WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties; if those laws apply to you, some or all of the disclaimers above may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED $100 (OR, IF GREATER THAN $100, THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO US FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE 12 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM). Certain state laws may not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.